9 Reasons Why Students Choose ACKM
ACKM offers the most comprehensive and wholistic International Kinesiology Program across the field of Kinesiology and natural medicine. Our unique and first class training empowers students to become independent, accredited Professional Kinesiology Practitioners and/or Internationally Accredited Kinesiology Trainers, all within 12-24 months.
Following are just a few reasons why hundreds of students have chosen and continue to choose ACKM for their education and future career:
- History: Established in 1997, ACKM and its founder Arthur Bablis has been offering high standards of education for over 17 years.
- Affiliations: ACKM is the Sydney Campus of ICPKP Australasia, a Government Registered Training Organisation RTO No: 90826. In addition, ACKM is affiliated with the IKC - International Kinesiology College, which has trained more Kinesiology Instructors than any other college world wide, as well as being affiliated with ICPKP - International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice, which provides the most advanced, cutting edge and comprehensive Kinesiology Practitioner training available today.
- Recognition: As the Sydney Campus of the Kinesiology Academy, ACKM's Certificate IV in Kinesiology (HLT42807) and Diploma in Kinesiology (HLT51507) are Nationally Governement Accredited Qualifications. ACKM's additional programs and courses are also recognised and accredited by many prestigious industry, Kinesiology & Natural Medicine associations.
- Student Centred Learning: ACKM's focus is you, the student. Our accelerated learning techniques, facilities and trainers ensure you get the most out of your training by providing the environment where you can feel comfortable to be yourself, ask questions and develop long lasting frienships with your colleagues.
- Interaction: Class sizes allow for more personal and better interaction between student and trainer.
- Practical Training: ACKM places high emphasis on practical training. The college comprises a Specialized Kinesiology student clinic that provides students "hands on experience". By practicing on real patients working on real cases the transition from student to practitioner is enhanced.
- Experienced Trainers: ACKM trainers are leaders in their own field with many years of clinical experience and many years experience in teaching Kinesiology and Adult Learners. Student's testimonials speak for themselves.
- Location: ACKM is centrally located in the epicentre of Natural Medicine - Crows Nest. Situated 3-5 minutes walk from St Leonards Station and only 10 mins to North Sydney and the CBD, ACKM provides easy access for students. Covered with alfresco dining and tree lined streets, Crows Nest offers a varied selection of cafes and eateries for students to enjoy and relax during their downtime out of class. You will love it!
To find out what students are saying about training with ACKM and Arthur Bablis - CLICK HERE!
- "Earn As You Learn": By completing nationally accredited and industry standard qualifications within 12 months, students can be registered therapists working in their clinics while they continue with their advanced studies with ACKM.